CWT Commodities has a well-established record in the handling and storage of soft commodities and understands the specific requirements pertaining to care, control and good husbandry for the safe keeping of warehoused commodities.
CWT's comprehensive storage facilities in Asia, Europe and Africa are maintained to exacting standards, in line with the conditions required to protect the integrity of the cargo. Regular fumigation an appropriate methods of pest control are practiced by our experienced staff.
CWT Commodities offers surveying, cleaning and sampling services for various commodities such as coffee and cocoa beans. Our reports and certificates are recognised and accepted by major international trading houses, banks and manufacturers.
In addition CWT Commodities can manage products that require special handling. Our range of services include :
- Storage and handling -
- ICE/LIFFE storage (Intercontinental Exchange and London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange)
- Certified Weighment and sampling
- Quality control and inspection
- Reconditioning of damaged commodities
- Brushing, cleaning and (re-)bagging
- Pre shipment inspection of cargo
- Pre shipment inspection and cleaning of containers
- Pre inspection of storage facilities
- Transport and distribution